Wild Animal Removal MN
Wildlife is fun to watch, but most people do not want raccoons, skunks, and snakes in their yard, garden or under the house. Worse, what do you do if a wild animal dies in your lawn or under your house? Depending on where you live in Minnesota, you may rarely encounter wild animals or for others it may be an everyday thing, but you probably do not want to be sharing your living space with them.
The most common complaints:
- Raccoons in the garbage or garage?
- Skunk in the back yard?
- Snake under the house?
- Dead animal in the lawn or under the house?
- Rabbits destroying your garden?
- Annoying Bugs and Insects?
- Mice problems or other creepy Rodents invading your home?
While there are times when we can let nature take care of itself, sometimes wildlife conflicts need to be resolved in order to prevent further damage to our homes and property, as well as protect human health and safety.
Wild Animals in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Times Can:
- Damage Roof / Ceiling Supports In Your Home
- Create Undesirable Animal Odors
- Cause Water Damage In Your Home
- Gnaw On Electrical Wires / Start Fires
- Stain Ceilings & Furnishings
- Infest and Damage Insulation Requiring Costly Insurance Repairs
- Trigger Allergic Reactions
- Cause Damage To Your Lawn And Gardens
- Carry Diseases
If you have critters that are getting too close for comfort, call the professionals at Minnesota Wild Animal Management. We have a 17 point inspection sheet. This inspection sheet covers almost any area where pests or animals may enter your home. In a sense we animal-proof your house. We thoroughly check and fix any space that these wild animals could get in from. As with all of our services, animal-proofing your house is backed by a four-year warranty on any repair we perform.