Minnesota Insect, Pest, and Animal Control
All Natural Pest Control or Traditional Method, Your Choice!
Eco Tech an Integrated Pest Management Service offers natural insect, pest, and animal control services. We have more than 45 years of combined experience dealing with pests in the Twin Cities, and experience dealing with the relocation of wild animals humanely. Your children, pets, other animals, and the environment are left unharmed, the way they should be.
What is Integrated Pest Management?
It is the combination of different ways to get rid of pests that is low-cost and less of a health risk to people and the environment.
What are some IPM ways to get rid of pests?
First ask yourself these these questions:
- How big is the problem and do I need help?
- Where are they coming from? If you see one cockroach, ant or mouse, there usually are many more
- Look for holes in the wall, cracks in the floor, torn window or door screens and repair them.
- How do you get rid of pests? First try old-fashioned non-chemical ways to kill pests by stepping on them or using a fly swatter, or use traps like ant traps, cockroach motels, and mousetraps.
- How do you keep pests from coming back? Don’t be a host. If pests can’t find crumbs to eat, a leaky faucet to drink from or a quite, dark crack to live in, they won’t stay and multiply.
Minnesota Wild Animal and Pest Control
- Minnesota’s Integrated Pest Control Leader
- Minnesota’s Pest Control EcoTech
- Insect, Pest, and Animal Control Services
No Contracts Unless Requested!
We are honest, reliable, on-time, and friendly to deal with. We require no contracts for our services unless absolutely necessary or you request so, and will not make you pay for additional services you do not need. Our prices are some of the lowest in the industry, and we are a flexible company, able to work with you. We also offer a two year service warranty on all of our pest control plans – the best in the industry!
Wild Animal or Pest Home Repair:
Our team is also happy to repair any damaged areas on your home. All of our repair and installation services also come with complete two year warranties for your peace of mind.
Sure, you love wild animals. Just not in your own home or yard.
Does the call of the wild seem to be coming from your kitchen?
Have all types of critters and creatures made a second home of your backyard?
If banging against the wall and ceiling isn’t keeping the wildlife away, you need to call the pros.
Our friendly technicians have made it their business to make your property look less like a wildlife preserve and more like your property.
Keep those critters from coming back! If you have an abundance of animals roaming your property, we can help.
We provide humane wild animal removal of:
* Silver Fish
We provide both natural and traditional pest control methods of:
* Asian Beetles
* Bed Bugs
* Box Elder Bugs
* Millipede Roaches
* Wasps – Bees
Managing Pests in Landscapes and Homes – A Homeowner’s Guide to IPM in Minnesota
This book describes the most common weeds, insect pests, plant diseases and wildlife found in and around homes in Minnesota. It also provides a brief overview of pesticides and using them safely. The book is divided into four sections.
Section 1 describes outdoor pests (weeds, insects, plant diseases, and wildlife) and management techniques associated with these pests.
Section 2 describes indoor pests (insects and wildlife) and how to manage them.
Section 3 defines what pesticides are and how to use them safely.
Section 4 is a resource section that provides additional references for insects, pesticides, plant diseases, weeds, and wildlife including web sites, books and CD’s that can be ordered.
- The information presented in this book is intended for use in Minnesota. Some or all of it may not apply to other locations.
- No endorsement is intended or implied of products or companies.
From: Minnesota Department of Agriculture