Noticing any sign of mice living inside of your home or commercial property should be cause for concern. Seeing one mouse may not seem like a big deal but chances are that the critter you see is not alone. Mice like to take up residence inside of places where they can find food and shelter. Setting a mousetrap may seem like a good solution but it doesn’t address the whole problem. You need a mouse removal expert ASAP! Professional exterminators at Minnesota Wild Animal Management, Inc. are highly trained in ways to eradicate mice infestation, repair the damages and prevent further rodent problems.
Finding a Mouse in the House
Have you noticed scratching, gnawing, squeaking or chewing sounds coming from the attic or walls of your home? Do you ever imagine that you are seeing a dark little shape darting around corners or under furniture? Have you ever opened a cupboard or food pantry only to find mouse droppings or debris inside? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you probably have a mouse in your house. The next logical questions are “How do I get rid of house mice?” and “What kinds of damage can they cause?”
Damages Caused by Mice Infestation
Since having just one lonely mouse living in your home or commercial facility is unlikely, the threat of damages caused by mice infestation is real. They can enter through a tiny entry point and quickly make themselves at home. Mice are known to multiply at an alarming rate as their little rodent colony takes shape. The types of damages that have been found by mice exterminators from Minnesota Wild Animal Management, Inc. range from minor to severe.
- Chewed or damaged insulation in the attic or walls
- Chewed electrical wires resulting in a fire hazard
- Chewed wood, furniture, etc.
- Chewed holes in water systems resulting in water leaks
- Fleas, ticks, lice, parasites, worms or mites
- Nesting materials inside of a wall, cabinet or storage area
- Mice feces and urine stained areas of inside of the home
- Mouse droppings causing bad odors and attracting flies
- Human health hazard with risk of illness from both direct and indirect contact with mice
- Illness from ingesting food contaminated by exposure to mice
- Risk of child, adult or pet being bitten by a mouse
- Loss of business due to mice infestation and the potential dangers that they may bring
How to Get Rid of Mice
Without giving away all of our trade secrets, the mouse removal, cleanup and prevention teams at Minnesota Wild Animal Management Inc. have established successful methods and techniques that really work. We can usually get rid of mice using techniques to locate the where the mice are nesting, remove the offending critters, clean up the mess and seal up where they are getting in.
Mice Removal and Control Experts
At Minnesota Wild Animal Management Inc. your mouse problem is our mouse problem until we can successfully remove the mice from the property. Our mice removal and control experts are ready to help with pest control solutions that are guaranteed for success.
Call to schedule a mice extermination appointment at one of the following numbers: (763) 785-1414 or call: (24/7) Emergency (612) 237-8282)