Bloomington, MN has its fair share of wild animals. While many individuals love living in this part of the country, so do unwanted pests. Have you been dealing with wild animals in or around your home lately? The last thing that you want to do is try to get rid of these pests on your own. Without the professional experience of a pest control and removal team, you are liable to get bitten. When it comes to a reliable wild animal management team in the Bloomington, MN area, look no further than our staff at Minnesota Wild Animal Management Inc. We specialize in humane animal removal, damage repair and prevention services that will help keep your property pest free in the future!
Common Minnesota Pests
With such varying weather conditions throughout the year, Minnesota attracts a wide range of unwanted animals. Frequently, our dedicated team receives wild animal control and removal service calls in regards to the following pests:
- Bats – The first concern about bats on your property is rabies. One minor bite by a bat can send you to the emergency room. Additionally, the feces left by bats can be poisonous. Let our staff handle the removal process of these unwanted animals.
- Birds – Have birds invaded your chimney? Although the sound of birds chirping may be relaxing around town, it is not a sound you’d like to hear within your home. Our experts will remove and prevent these birds from coming back to your home.
- Mice – Seeing a mouse crawl across your kitchen floor can become a nightmare for many. Chances are that if you see one mouse, there are many others. Let us be your one stop shop for mice removal, damage repair and prevention services.
- Raccoons – Raccoons love digging into your trash while you are sleeping. These pests are not only dangerous to humans, but also your pets. Just give us a call and we’ll quickly get to work for you.
- Snakes – Do you have young kids that love spending time playing around your yard? If so, the last sight you want to see is a snake slithering across your yard. No snake is too big or dangerous for our team.
- Many More!
When it comes to the removal of unwanted animals on your property, seeking professional assistance should be a priority. Focus on less risky projects around your Bloomington, MN home, and let our dedicated team at Minnesota Wild Animal Management Inc., handle the humane animal removal, damage repair and prevention services for you and your family. Give us a call today at (612) 237-8282 to notify our staff of your animal management needs.