With Minnesota already experiencing snow this past week, nothing sounds better than staying warm and cozy inside your home! An early start to snowfall means this could be a long, harsh winter. For the same reason this cold weather brings humans inside, it also attracts wild animals into our homes. Just like us, animals are trying to find a warm space for themselves and their babies. If you have started hearing soft, little tiptoes around your attic or crawl space, you may have been invaded by wild raccoons. Raccoons are nocturnal animals, meaning they sleep during the day and move around at night. If you are in the Minneapolis, MN area, do not wait any longer! Call Minnesota Wild Animal Management and we will come humanely get rid of the raccoon or raccoons in your home! We provide wild animal removal services so that these animals can be removed with minimum damage to your home and as humanely as possible.
Signs that Raccoons are Around
- Knocked over garbage cans.
- Your yard, garden, or plants being torn up at night.
- Sounds coming from your attic, chimney, crawl space, or deck.
Reasons to Remove Raccoons
- Can carry rabies or disease – These are not the type of animals you want hanging around your home because they often carry diseases such as rabies, which can be fatal to humans.
- Aggressive – Not only do raccoons commonly carry disease, they also are very aggressive, and may try to bite or attack you if you approach them.
- Dangerous Feces – Raccoon feces may carry parasites which can be transmitted to yourself or any other pets in the home. It is critical that you get rid of any feces from raccoons or other pests inside your home as quickly as possible.
Animal Removal Process MN
Specializing in residential raccoon removal as well as commercial raccoon removal, our experienced crew follows a 5-step process to remove animals from your home or building. First, give us a call. Then our team will inspect the area. Next, we will remove any raccoons found. We will repair any damage, and finally provide you with preventative measures to keep them away.
So, if you are in the Minneapolis, MN area, call Minnesota Wild Animal Management today at (763) 785-1414, and we’ll be sure to get rid of your unwanted raccoon neighbors quickly and humanely!